1. Who is the biggest inspiration for your style?
I simply cannot pick just one. I am constantly inspired by other girls' style - whether that's on other blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, or in old photos.
2. What is it about vintage that inspires you?
The elegance. The fact that ladies back then put a lot more effort into dressing up even on small budgets. They wore hats, gloves, stockings, and try to match their accessories perfectly to the occasions.
3. If you get a golden ticket to go anywhere you want, which country will you visit and why?
I have always wanted to visit Peru to see Machu Picchu. Not only it is surrounded by the most breathtaking view, it features the preserved Inca estate and that really excites the history buff in me!
4. What is your biggest dream in this life?
To be content. To not want what other people have and be happy with what I have. To be content with how I look, what I do, and what I have.
5. What is your favorite quote and why?
Yves Saint Laurent "Fashions fade, style is eternal" - I used to follow fashion trends and try to look like other girls but at my age I have finally realised that it is more important to be comfortable in what you wear and stick to your own style.