. Love Simple Green: Red in the Dance

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Red in the Dance

dance

Actually, red is really not my color. But, that day, when I wore a dress, I was so happy.

lace

I felt like I must take a dance in front of the camera.


So, I did it. It went very good for me. 
I'm not really dancing in these photos. I just pretend that I did a dance. 
It always makes me happy. You can move your legs and your hands.
Especially, you can play around with your dress. 

Dress : unbranded, Top : ITC Mangga Dua, Wedges : UP

And i got my favorite quotes about dancing:

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

― William W. Purkey

8 comments:

ur li'l miss sunshine said...

Your skirt is lovely!

Everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com

Caroline Topperman said...

I just adore that skirt!
xo
styleontheside.com

JC Cross-Jones said...

Your bag is so pretty! Love the leather floral combo!
Two Hearts One Roof

Midwest Muse said...

This skirt is stunning! I love it with the shoes!

libys11 said...

love the skirt!! love your happy spirit in these photos!! :D

Animated Confessions

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

cute look, super fun skirt!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Katie Z said...

lovely outfit x

Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

Victoria Jin said...

i really love that nude colored skirt on you. looks really cute :)

ELLEVICTOIRE