. Love Simple Green: Playing with blazer part two

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Playing with blazer part two


Here is the same blazer that i already mix before. Take a look in here.


These grey blazer is from my mom. I've never used it before. 
Then, a week ago i thinking to mix it with my dress.

Dress : Bangkok, Blazer : from mom, Wedges : UP

It worked really well. Don't you think?

I have some tips if you want to wearing a dress:
1. Don't be scare to mix with your old outfit like blazer or cardigan.
2. Don't be afraid to express your feeling with your dress
3. Don't forget to always be happy because you are a girl in the beautiful dresses. 

So, what is your favorite mix and match with your dresses? I want to hear it. :)

2 comments:

Julia Paige said...

i LOVE your dress!!!!! and i like how you paired it with the blazer. very cute!

Caroline said...

Love, love the detailing on your dress!
xo
styleontheside.com