. Love Simple Green: I heart Flowers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I heart Flowers


I can't stop buying a flowers pattern since i can't remember.


Yes,i'm the flowers girl now. I fall in love with this pattern. Why?


Look this dress. Pretty right? Yes, it really boost my mood. I feel so happy to wear it.


dress : online shop, bag : unbranded, wedges : UP

You can wear anything you want.
But the one who really describe yourself is your favorite.
And here is my favorite.

Don't you think? :)

* Do you want to know all my style? Click here

4 comments:

Caroline Topperman said...

You brighten up that whole room! Love the dress.
xo
styleontheside.com

shella marselina said...

AND your favorite outfit is really beautiful

Putri Valentina said...

cute print :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Tess Wunder said...

This is adorable! Love the print of the dress