. Love Simple Green: Let's Twirl!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Let's Twirl!

cherry dress


Wedges : UP, Dress: ITC Mangga Dua, Bag: Unbranded
Twirl the dress become addicted for me. I really love do a twirl my dress when I took a photo. Twirl is like a dancing. You moves your hips into the melody. It is so fun and always boosting my mood. So, today i will give you a tips how to twirl so good in front of the camera

1. Do fast. Keep moving and don't forget to starting count the time when you put a timer in to your camera. Then you will get the perfect angle. 
2. Do confidently. Don't be afraid to twirl! Just do it!
3. Do with a music. Let's pretend that you are in the dancing room.
4. Don't be shy!

Do you have another tips? I really like to hear it and i would try by myself. I swear! Let's share!

Anyway, dancing really great for your healthy and life. The studied found that dancing frequently was the greatest risk reduction of any activity, cognitive or physical. Good, right?


Marisa Noelle said...

You are the cutest! I just this post to bits...as well as your hat and dress, hehe. When I do manage to twirl I always try and laugh as I'm doing it...for me it makes for a better facial express in the photo :-)

Natalie Suarez said...



Natalie Off Duty

Natalie Suarez said...

so so cute! x


Natalie Off Duty