. Love Simple Green: Mountain Side!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mountain Side!

top in the mountain

batur



sister

Get warm from the earth

Volcano
sister


mountain

The most beautiful edge.


bali

batur

Wow, I can't believe it! I did it! Climbing the mountain is one of my dream. And i did it with a small mountain in Bali. Thank to my sister! How beautiful in there? Really pretty! I still remembered the green, the lake, and everything in my mind. It was my best experience ever on this early year. Anyway, it wasn't easy though. I almost gave up when i climbed the stone before the top of the mountain. Then, i looked some little boy, who already get there. Then I  talked to myself like this " I must go in there, no matter what!" So, with that mindset, i did it!

Maybe it was my first time, but i believe, someday i can climb another mountain. I have learning a lot of lesson when i did this.
First, don't give up!
Second, yes, to be a top, you must have some struggle that makes you more stronger than ever you thought. Third, If they can, so you can too. Don't stop to trying!
Fourth. Climbing a mountain is really like walking in your life journey. You must take some obstacle to reach your goal. That's okay, as long you don't stop and you believe with yourself!
Fifth. Let's GO OUT and GO WILD! Enjoy the time when you still can breath.

So, my tips if you want to climb a mountain, don't use a jeans! It will be heavy when it is raining. Then, you will lose your flexibelity on your feet. Use the comfortable pants. And i think, if you go to there, you will not really feel cold like i do. The weather in there is  around 17-18 degrees.

Checklist : Climbing a mountain : First mountain is Batur Mountain in Bali, 1717M. DONE!

*read my another story in here

1 comment:

Anna @ October Rebel said...

Wow Irene! This place looks so beautiful! Congrats on climbing your mountain!