. Love Simple Green: I'm Jumping In The Air

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm Jumping In The Air





dress

Dress : Zalora, Wedges : UP, Bag : Unbranded

One of my favorite day.
The day that i can jump.
The day that i make a decision.
The day that i can sit.
The day that i can work.
The day that i believe and i have a faith again
The day that i can see God inside me.
The day that i can have a silly thoughts.
The day that i tried to look again my past.
The day that i will move on and take a leap.
Because i want to find the true of love.




5 comments:

Gloria Lisboa said...

J'aime beaucoup les photos :)

Anna @ October Rebel said...

Cute!

Marlen said...

i LOVE the structured bag, it's so charming!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Girl and Closet said...

Aw, love these jumping shots. So full of happiness, and your dress is beyond adorable!! xoxo

Polly Bland said...

adorable as always!

love, polly
pollybland.com