. Love Simple Green: I Choose Happiness

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Choose Happiness


shirt


green

flower

dress
wedges : Up, tights : uniqlo, dress : online
If life is about choice, i choose happiness. Even the bad things will happen, but i will stand up and try to be happy. Maybe, that's why i really like green and this is my favorite shirt by the way. I wore this again and again and again. Do you know why? Because i feel happy when i wearing this shirt. Like my 'Green Sunday', i do more whats make me happy. And wearing this make me happy.

Like Audrey Hepburn said, "Happy girls are the prettiest" and i want to be that girl. Because i believe that something wonderful is about to happen. So, let's be happy together!Cheers!


2 comments:

Marlen said...

what a sweet post- no truer words were spoken than Audrey's :) and i LOVE your outfit, that pinafore is so adorable!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

gabrielle said...

love that floral jumper -- it's adorable! totally agree that happy girls are the prettiest :)

xo,
gabby
Like A Little Fox