. Love Simple Green: Swing The Day Away by Sara

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Swing The Day Away by Sara

I'm glad to have a guest post again. Finally, i met another fabulous blogger from England. Her name is Sara. She has a blog called Swing The Day Away. I love her style which is so vintage and so simple. The other reason that i like her blog is that she have a lot of pretty dresses. I really glad that she replied my email to answer some of my questions. Of course you want to know more about her, right? So, here she is :

1.What is your biggest dream?

My biggest dream is to travel the world! Traveling and exploring new places is a huge passion of mine, and I'd love to see as much as I can. I'd love to see the Eiffel Tower in person. I think that would be so magical. I'd also love to visit as many Disney parks as I can! I'm a huge Disney fan. :)



2. Who is the person that really inspired for your blog?

The two major influences for the start of my own blog were Tieka of Selective Potential and Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky. I came across their blogs about 4 or 5 years ago when I first found out that this whole world of fashion blogging exists. It was seeing their blogs that made me think "Hey…if they can do it, why can't I?!". I started out on Chictopia before I decided to take the plunge into creating a blog.



3. What is your favorite style? And tell me the reason why.

My favorite style is vintage-inspired, particularly from the 50s. I love the elegant and flattering silhouette of 50s dresses. It's just such a classic look. I also love the whole pinup look too. I'd have to say another style that is my favorite is fall fashion. I love layering different colors, textures, etc.!




4. If you get a golden ticket to go everywhere you want, which country do you will visit an what is the special things from that country?

New Zealand, definitely. I'd want to do all of the Lord of the Rings tours since that is my favorite movie. I'd stay in a Hobbit hole if I could! It's such a beautiful country and I'd love to explore it someday. They have gorgeous landscapes that I would want to take a ton of pictures of!



5. What is your favorite quotes? And can you share the reason you really like the quotes?

I have a few! I like the following quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?". Dumbledore says it, and I think it evokes a really interesting thought process where you start to question what reality really means and what it encompasses. 

I also like J.R.R. Tolkien's famous quote "Not all those who wander are lost", because of my love of travel. Just because you are wandering around does not mean you are lost…it could just mean that you are on an adventure!

And finally, from Samwise's speech in Two Towers, "There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." Because there truly is good in the world, and it is worth the fight to allow it to endure. I think it's hard to remember nowadays with all the terrible things in the news. Sam's speech is a nice reminder that good still exists no matter how bad things seems.







2 comments:

Kelly Han said...

She is stunning! Love your guest post :)
Your blog is so adorable! xx Love the design and everything
Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
Hope you have an amazing day, irene!

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Simplybeautifulelegant said...

great post! would you like to follow eachother?
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant@gmail.com