. Love Simple Green: How is Going?

Saturday, December 21, 2013

How is Going?


pencil skirt


skirt
Wedges : Up, Skirt : vintage, Bags : online

How's life lately? Mine was good. I means, in a week we will have a new year. Am i exicted? I hope so. Dealing with a new years means i must ready for my future. There are several things that i really must to do in the next year. I'm gonna be old. If i'm doing anything, i'm gonna late then i will be sorry for myself. I wanna look myself really fun, nice and be good in the next year. Though i heard there are many 'bad' things gonna happen. Hope it will not happen! So, let's pray for the best for the new year. Let's be exicted, think positive and keep going! 






2 comments:

Marlen said...

I love your super optimistic attitude :) If you work hard and put your mind to it, I'm sure you'll have an amazing 2014!!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Emma said...

killer bag, sooooper jealous.