. Love Simple Green: The Surabaya Wedding Culture

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Surabaya Wedding Culture








wedding

 Here is my high school friend wedding. They got married in Surabaya, Indonesia. And i think, this is my first time went to wedding outside Jakarta. Yes, my first adventure went to Surabaya. I felt great. The wedding was wonderful. From the decoration until the program, is brand new for me. I never attend a wedding like this before. Anyway, congratulations Lili & Lucky!

This is what i wore to the wedding:

black dress








4 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

You look so pretty!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Caramella said...

Beautiful pictures, you look adorable. I am a new follower.

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

Rakel said...

so cute!

Enter my giveaway! http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/sorteogiveaway-50-lumo.html

mochaccinoland said...

lovely wedding & outfit!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com