. Love Simple Green: Season In The Rain

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Season In The Rain



It's raining day! Yes, almost on all of the day. But, the good points is i can wearing my maxi dress. I bought this dress a year ago. The condition still perfect. Well, i think this is worth to buy. And my shoes? One of my favorite!





I spend my day in my room. Just for sleep and watching S.H.I.E.L.D. This series kind a similar with Heroes. But technically, this is different and more better than Heroes. Still, my favorite heroes movie is XMEN from Marvels. I think even the all of heroes story have a same plot, but Marvels is jenius. They know how to make a conflict even is quite same with the others. The political in their story is like a true events. So, maybe that's the thing why i like this series. So, how about your Sunday? Is it great time? 

Shoes : UP
Dress: ubranded
Jackets : N.Y.L.A






No comments: