. Love Simple Green: The Red Hat

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Red Hat

red hat

skit

wedges


vintage


 
                                Wedges: UP
                                Skirt     : online shop
                                Bag        : unbranded


I can't stop wear UP. Why? Because i fall in love with the models and the pattern. Here is my new UP wedges. Batik! I've been looking the wedges like this since a years ago.Then, she make this. This is so worth it. And another things that make me happy is i can wear with everything. As long my clothes don't have a pattern so it can still look simple. How about my bag? One of my favorites. 

The red hat is my only one hat that i ever have. I bought this in early year when i went to Bandung. I like it! Sometimes, what make yours photo look good is the accessories. Actually, i like the colorfull accessories like this one. How do you think?

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Love the pop of color with the hat! xx

blancheneve.blogspot.com

Jen Hsieh said...

That hat is adorable on you! I only have one hat too since I can never find one that looks good on me. :P