. Love Simple Green: Keep Smile!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Keep Smile!






green blazer


dress

flowery day
dress: facebook online shop
Wedges: UP
Satchel Bag: Thamrin City

Okay, i think my internet connection was not good lately. I tried to post this on Sunday, but i can't. 
Anyway, i like the flower pattern on this dress, but i felt weird when i wore this because i never wear the dress like this before. And maybe because i have a petite body, right? This is look too long for me, is it?
But, that's okay, heels or wedges is always safe me. I look more tall on this photo's
So, i think here is a tips for all of you who have a some body like me. 
How to wear a maxi dress? Here they are!



1 comment:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love your floral dress so much! The button down front is beautiful <3

xo
Lost in the Haze