. Love Simple Green: Anything Could Happen!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Anything Could Happen!

Green Stripe



Up Shoes
stripe

skirt

Up Wedges, Colorbox Skirt, Unbranded bag

Yesterday, i realized something bad will happen with my life. So, i asked myself, 'am i ready for the worst?' That's the negative think! Yes, i knew it! But, i can't handle my mind! Or i can? 

Okay, anything could happen. Even it is a good or a bad condition. Sometimes, we need a preparation right? Or we not?

Anyway, depends on what will happen, i believe God have a reason to me. That's a good reason! It called a faith!  I believe God will make something and give a greatest thing into my life.

Well, i can't lie to myself, i have a 'crisis' life. That make me want to move out from my home city. I kind bored to live in this city. My dream, i want to live in many country and city. I want to meet a lot of people! I want to speak English with them. I want to traveling around the world. Live and work where ever i want, without complain but with a BIG HAPPY life. That's what i imagine. I know, in the reality, sometimes it would be impossible. But who knows?

Maybe what i need now is to make a list. Where i want to go? Why i want to go there? What makes me want to go there? How i can go there? My journey and my destination is depends on my mind and my imagination right?

Okay. Just keep pray! Work hard! And make it happen!

Cheers!





No comments: