. Love Simple Green: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah- One Day Trip Around Indonesia

Monday, August 5, 2013

Taman Mini Indonesia Indah- One Day Trip Around Indonesia


love statue

traditional house

chinesse

bye bye train

candid



green

train

old bus

transportation museum



green



The day we have fun together.
The day when we went to TMII for Church and take a lot of photo.
The green stabilo shirt is my favorite Sunday Outfit.

If you visit Jakarta,  Indonesia and you want see all the Indonesia Traditional house from 33 province's in Indonesia and also the museum's, you should go to here. I can accompany you to go there and you can email me in here if you want!  I like to introduce our beautiful country to you. I will be your tour guide! Seriously! Just send me an email.  

Anyway, enjoy your day...:)





3 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

That skirt is so much fun! Adore.

Arushi // www.bohemianlikeyou.net

Marie Zamboli said...

Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
www.mariezamboli.com

Larissa said...

Wow, this looks like an amazing trip! I would love to go to Indonesia!
Thanks for your comment :) Come back and visit soon :)

Lots of love!