. Love Simple Green: Two Ways is Better than One

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Two Ways is Better than One





style street


pastel shirt


dres

dress




Zalora Dress, Forever 21 Shirt, UP Wedges

Shirt is become my favorite outwear. I don't know why but it feels so comfortable. How do you think? It's good with shirt? Actually, today i wore my new dress from Zalora. When i click buy on the website, i didn't imagine really well how it looks. When it came, wow, it more than what i imagine! Seriously. I feel satisfied to buy in there. 

A new dress is always make my days. Maybe that's why girls like to dress up. Not only that, i realize being girls is more than a gift. You can wear everything and you can have a style what every you want. What you need is just a smile. A big smile to completely your day. Hope you have a greet Sunday! 

Smile is the key that fits the lock on everyone's heart. (by Carol Country Sunshine on Facebook)



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute!

Leslie
www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

Lubna O. said...

Thanks for your comment! I really like how vintage inspired your outfit looks.

Lubna | ELLE VOX

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Love your bag!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

Jamie Rose said...

I love this dress both with and without the shirt! I always like when I see people use button-down shirts as outerwear, but I haven't tried it myself yet!