. Love Simple Green: The Best Shot on The Best Day

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Best Shot on The Best Day

animation


red hat

dress pastel

iwear UP

Wedges UP, dress Urban, cardigan Gaudi

Today, i wear my favorite dress and shoes. Then, i tried some experiment with my hair. My favorite bloggers and friend inspired me to try something when wearing a hat. She is Diana Rikasari. You can check her blog! She has an amazing outfits!

Well, my heart is kind good for today. I enjoyed my day with sleeping a lot! haha. That's not good, fellas! But sometimes, you need it! To refresh your brain maybe.

Today is a happy time. To be happy is everybody wishes, right? Like my guest post story. Do you want read more? Just take a look about her in my guest post section. Hope you have a great day too!


4 comments:

Emma said...

You look so cute! I love your hat. Your day sounds lovely-- sometimes you need to sleep all day ;)

October said...

Cuuuute! Love that hat.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Cute dress! You look really adorable xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hai iren. best shot!!
btw, rambutmu dipotong pendek ya?

^_^