. Love Simple Green: Red Hat and Flower Pink Dress

Friday, July 19, 2013

Red Hat and Flower Pink Dress

vintage


street style

fashion

outfit blog

dress
unbranded dress pink flower, UP wedges, Indonesia Handmade Bag

What is my favorite outfit? Well, here is! Yes, my flowery pink dress is the one of my favorite dress ever. Actually, i like the style and the pattern in this dress. Even, the color, sometimes make me look more old. I don't know. How do you think? I means, i'm not look younger than usually when i wore this right?

Honestly, this is my favorite picture too. I took this, well, last week. The small garden is my backyard on my parents house. My favorite place to take a photos. When i took a photos in here, i feel happy. I don't why, maybe because all the green in this small garden. I've been take  a lot a photos in here




4 comments:

Kym said...

I LOVE this look! The three patterns that you've mixed here all look so beautiful together. And the hat! So cute :)
xo
Kym
bitty.and.bunny
bareMinerals giveaway!

Lauren said...

:O Oh my gosh this looks so fantastic!! I looove how you mixed those prints together. They look great!

Niki said...

So cute! I love your hat :)

heyniki.wordpress.com

Men Footwear Online said...

Fabulous Dress.. Looking awesome in this outfit.. Also loved your choice for flat shoes for women.. :) XoXo