Cute! That's the first word came up on my mind when i saw this blog. The blog called Fashion Candy Floss. So sweet name right? I like her style. Simple, cute and sweet. Perfect!
That's why, i think i need to interview her and ask her some question. Then, i emailed her. Oh yeay, before i forgot, i want to introduce her first. Her name is Diana. She is from Norway. She have a huge passion for art, fashion, music, poetry and reading. Well, you should go to her blog, friends!
Anyway, here is my interviewed with her! Let's take a look!
1. What style that you really love the most? and why?
The style I love the most has to be a mix between vintage and whimsical, because it’s a style which I find comfortable. But also it’s a style which I can identify myself. It’s sort of a reflection of my personality.
2. Who is the person that really inspired your style?
3. If you can make a wish, tell me 3 of your biggest wishes in your life.
Three of my biggest wishes in my life are:
- Be able to inspire people, and make them believe in their dreams
- Experience longtime happiness
- Be able to escape to beautiful worlds where dreams can come true
4. Can share the story of your blog journey?
I have always been a creative person, and as long I can remember I have always loved all kinds of art. This made me want to start up a blog where I had the possibility to create a world which I found beautiful. A place I could share my interests, but also a place to discuss things which I find interesting. It’s where I could stay connected to people who shared the same interests, and to get to know others who wanted to make a life into a work of art.
5. Last, share with us about your lovely quotes that really make you motivate to reach your wishes.
I have many lovely quotes, but here’re some of them.
- If you can dream it, you can do it
- Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
- We make the world we live in and shape our own environment
If you want to read my another interview with some bloggers, let's take a look in my guest post.