. Love Simple Green: The Polkadot

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Polkadot

dress

kamera

chinesse

boots


gaudi dress, boots unbranded
photo by The Photograph


The new things is always fun. Sometime you will not realize what will happen with you. 
If it will meant to be, it will.
Life is like a dots. That's why i really enjoy to wear this dress.
I bought this dress almost three weeks ago. When i first saw this dress, i fell in love.
I has been wear dress since five years ago.
I found my life in this style.
That's why i really enjoy to wearing dress in everwhere.
That's it!
The polkadot make my day! 
Thank's again to my sister friends who took this photo.
I look pretty in that photos.
Love it!
How do you think, guys?





5 comments:

dana @ wonder forest said...

You look super cute!
xo dana
wonder forest

Katie Aman said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I particularly love the details-like your awesome boots, the polka dots, and your beautiful hair! These photos make me want to get bangs, because they just look so great on you.

Caroline Topperman said...

I can see why you love this dress, it's beautiful!
xo
styleontheside.com

christine chen said...

Love those shoes! :)
- christine
http://palegirlthoughts.blogspot.com

Claudia G. said...

Luv ur style :)

xx

-- I want to live in L. A --