. Love Simple Green: Love take the photos

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Love take the photos






gaudi dress, iwearUP heels
photo by The Photograph

Finally, i got someone who can took my photo style. 
I kind a like this. How do you think?
Seriously, i think i must buy a new camera.
Because i really like take a photos about my style and everything.
Hope you like this photo!
Thank you for my sister friends who already came last saturday.
I really appriciate for this.

And you can see my photo on Chictopia too.. 




4 comments:

Brewed Together said...

Loving this fun dress and bag! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Caroline Topperman said...

You look so pretty. I really love that first picture you look so happy in it!
xo
styleontheside.com

fashion-meets-art said...

wonderful look- i love your dress, fantastic.
kisses
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Stefany said...

Your dress!
Really is a signature of vintage style, love it! <3

XX,
Stefany