. Love Simple Green: Something Happens For Some Reason

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something Happens For Some Reason

skirt style

flowers


smile


unbranded boots, korean skirt, forever 21 flower shirt 

March, wasn't a good month for me. I felt down and well, kind a stupid girls. Why? My English writing is really bad. I believe, when you read this, you will make a complain about my bad grammars.But, then i realize something. If i know it is bad, why i'm do hard for fix it? Can make it better? I believe i can. It must! Because it is so important for my future. 

Then, i'm thinking how about i will make a giveaway to correction my bad grammars? Yes, i want my reader become a teacher for me. I know, i will more look stupid. But if i never be brave to write in English, maybe i will never good in that too, right? So, how do you think? I believe something happens for some reason. Even that is a critical for my life. I must grow up and be better right? I don't want stuck with "can't speak or write english" very well. I want to be good enough with this language.

I know i can! I believe i can! Yes, i can! :)

Well, i have an announcement about my new project. It's about my shoes. Really soon i will publish in my blog. Promise! 




5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the outfit. I also like where you took the photos. It looks pretty cool too. I can't wait for it to get warm enough to wear cute dresses. You might like my post that is up now on my blog. It's about cute clothes ;) I hope your having a great night.

Nikki
www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

Katie Aman said...

What a darling outfit! The print mixing is oh so fun. I adore your boots too-they are a great shape and color! Beautiful smiles too :)

Christy said...

Cute!! totally adore the mix of patterns in this outfit :)

Christy
www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Lenusik Velvetrose said...

Cute floral stuff!
Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Velvetrose