. Love Simple Green: New Sunday!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Sunday!






dress cache-cache, boots ninety9 icon

A new day for today? Thank God, i made it! 
I just took a writing class lesson in Salihara. Well, it's kind far away from my home
I must took 3 buses to get there. Which is, i need 2 hours until i arrived in there.
Honestly, it was a great class. I met a lot of friends from difference background with one mission.
To be a great writer. My teacher is a novelist from Indonesia and she is kind a famous person.
I like her style in her literature. Anyway, i hope you can pray the best for me.
I wish after i'm finish the class, i could be a good writer.

Hope you can enjoy your Sunday too, Fellas! :)



2 comments:

Carmen Ri said...

Your outfit is adorable! Love your dress! Good luck with your writing :)

Carmen Ri.

vgolove said...

Great outfit! Nice dress!

You want to follow each other in the GFC and Bloglovin?

XoXo Elena,
http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/