. Love Simple Green: Enjoy Yourself!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Enjoy Yourself!





adorable projects boots, colorbox skirt, unbranded dress

Life is like a rollercoaster. I have a song for a life like this, " up and down and shake shake" and take a dance. I sang this song a few years ago when i was joined a community in church. Well, sometime my life is like a rollercoaster. I never know how the ending of my life. Eventhough, i know i must enjoy the journey of this life. When you feel down, just sing a stronger song by Kelly Clarkson. " what doesn't kill you make you stronger.." It is true right? When you in the up, don't forget to flashback and be humble. Everything happens for some reason. Even it is good or bad, just be a good person. Anyway, let's go to dance now!




2 comments:

Caroline Topperman said...

You are so right, life is like that! What a fun outfit!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Janine Maral said...

lovely blog - would you like to follow eachother on bloglovin? :-)

let me know :-)

http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com