. Love Simple Green: Be Original By Marlyn Pena

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Be Original By Marlyn Pena


I never been bored to interview some bloggers. Well, it's because they are really inspired for me. Today, i will share with you the interviewed with Marlyn Pena from Little Red Bow Talk. Let's take a look here!! :)




1. What is your favorite style and why? 

I definitely love the style of the 50's! The ladies of this era always looked so polished. Their hairstyles and makeup are also beautiful!


 2. Who is the person that really inspired your style?

 They say that daughters get their style from their mothers, and I believe that is true! I feel like my mother has inspired my style in a great way. We even match without planning it sometimes! I also get inspiration from different blogs.


 3. If you can be someone else, well, who do you want to be? And why?

 I would be Mindy Kaling! I recently read her book, and probably laughed the whole time I read it! She has the best sense of humor. Her story is also such an inspiration!



 4. How you do to make your dreams come true?

Beside that, what is your hope to make it come true? I believe that hard work and determination makes dreams come true. If you have a dream, you can definitely make it come true. It will take time, but it will eventually happen.

 5. Last, can you share about your favorite quotes? 

 "You were born an original. Don't die a copy." -John Mason I always think how awesome it is that we're all different. How boring would this life be if we were all exactly the same?! I believe that it's important to stay true to ourselves at all times.


if you want to read another guest post, take a look in here



6 comments:

Caroline Topperman said...

What a great interview! I agree, I never get bored of these because people are always so inspiring.
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Katie Frank said...

what a lovely interview :) i like it a lot :)

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Marlyn is so pretty and I love her style :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Laila R. said...

I really liked the interview:) Very fun....inspiring!

Townhouse Palette

Alice in La La said...

gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

lots of love from La-La Land
xx

Amy said...

Cute interview. She seems so sweet! :)

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲