. Love Simple Green: A Best Day, Today

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Best Day, Today

style

sweater

stopmotion

xs.s.m.l sweater, unbranded skirt, UP wedges


Today is a Monday. Well, honestly, i feel scare for nothing. Habit! I hate being scare. That's a bad feeling ever in my life. It is difficult for me to move on from that habit.

Anyway, if i believe i can, then i can. Last week was a great time for me. I was realized how about if i never be grow up? It means i will never move on? I don't want that happen to me. Yes, being an adult is really hard to do. But, it doesn't mean i can not right?

That's way, today is a best day for me. A new day. I believe, i can through this.Big Smile! Big Power!
You will never alone.. So, i just took a dance before i go to work today. Great feelings!

We Can't deny the difficult parts, we have no choice but to embrace them -Seth Godin-

5 comments:

stevia indrawan said...

I think your confidence is amazing!
we should be confident with ourselves but let's not get way over our head, okay? :)
everybody must know their limit!

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

CaninesCouture said...

Lovin' that necklace! And how fun is that last image of you being playful? I need to learn how to do that type of image on my blog. Is it pretty easy?

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

fashion-meets-art said...

really nice look- love your skirt. hope you had a fantastic easter time.

maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Charlie Bones said...

Lovely jumper !

Charlie xx
http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/
http://charlieslifeexplorations.blogspot.fr/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such a cute gif! Love your outfit :) xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com