. Love Simple Green: My First Stop Motion

Sunday, March 10, 2013

My First Stop Motion

Finally, i did it!! My first stop motion.. Well, it is not really perfect, but for the first exercise i think it's okay. How do you think? It will be my new feature on my blog. I will give you how to make this really soon. 


stop motion style


Here is my other details.. Well, before i made a stop motion, i took a few photos.


boots style
Add caption

hat and bag
Add caption

simple style

boots ninety9 icon, skirt button skirt, hat unbranded, top and blazer online shop




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new header dear. Looks so simple and vintage. I love your boots and hat btw.

Katie Aman said...

So very cute! I love the details-that hat is perfect! The shape and color are both something I adore in a hat. Fun moving picture! I love doing those :)

Yasmeen said...

:D!! It's not perfect but it's pretty good for your first one. I remember the first time I made a gif, I was so excited :P I did it using some website but I can't remember which right now...

Apparently you can also create gifs on photoshop but I'm not sure how. You should google search it.

Btw, I love the bowler hat :D

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rebekah Bradford said...

Cute outfit! And the background is so pretty!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Adora Mehitabel said...

Lovely outfit. Gorgeous blog. Love the way you have decorated it! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

Hola Bambi said...

Love your outfit , you look great xx

chantilly said...

so cute! i tried to do this the other day in photoshop, and got frustrated & ending up using a generator :) also, i love your purse!!