. Love Simple Green: How-To Wearing Dress with Shirt?

Friday, March 22, 2013

How-To Wearing Dress with Shirt?










wedges Up, dress unbranded


This is my first experience to wearing dress with shirt. Well, i hope i did it.
- Pick The Dress. I choose the bright color. It would look so shine for me. So, i feel really comfort to wear that.
-You can put the belt. Like me, i put the big belt to make it looks great.
- Collar shirt. everytime i saw a fashion bloggers, i like to saw a collar look. That's why i try to wear my cat collar with my dress.


Well, how do you think about this?  Take a look here my other style. :)



6 comments:

Rebekah Bradford said...

Love this outfit! I also like to wear shirts under sleeveless dresses!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

thirtysomethingchic said...

very cute :)
http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

Marisa Noelle said...

A shirt under a dress is one of my favorite looks. This combination is really lovely Irene! xo

Caroline Topperman said...

This is so pretty. I love that colour on you!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Caroline Topperman said...

This is so cute, I love that dress!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Tessa: said...

That looks great with the floral shirt underneath!