. Love Simple Green: Dancing With Smile

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dancing With Smile






skirts online shop, boots from china, bodycon mangga dua shop

Here is my third stop motion. I kind a like it to make this.Oh, if you wanna see my others, get in here. It' a great Saturday for me. What am i doing? Well, just listening a jazz music such as Sondre Lerche! I kind like his voice and everytime i heard his song, i felt i made a little smile in face. It's make me imagine about something great for this life. That's the power of music right?

Oh ya, i wrote something in my others blog. This is gonna be my topic in April. So, there would be 13 title post based on those with 13 style. Wanna know how i style it? It's gonna be up soon!


3 comments:

Caroline Topperman said...

This is fantastic! I'm loving the stop motion and you look great!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com

Harlow Darling said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colours and your little hat :)

Polly Bland said...

such a cute outfit, irene!!!

love, polly