. Love Simple Green: Make Yourself Feel Happy!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Make Yourself Feel Happy!







blazer by Gaudi, boots by Ninety9 Icon

Being Happy is not that hard. Why?

The answer is always simple. Because happiness is come from your deep heart. So, what you need to do is feel it. But how you can feel it?

Well, here is the things that i do to make myself happy. Maybe, you can try one point from my lists.
  • Looking a mirror.  Why? Because you can see yourself. When you see your face, you can see how beautifull you are. Sometimes you don't need someone to tell you that. Because you can tell yourself that you are great. Well, it help me to build self-confidence.
  • Positive Thinking.  When you can think positive, you can kill the negative thinking once it come into your mind.
  • Smile. It's silly. But it work. When i feel down and really hate with myself, sometimes i try to remind a sweet memories that will make me smile.
  • And the last, i will looking my photos. Well, that's why i like took a photos. So, if i forget or losing myself, i can keep reminder the time that i can smile in front in camera. It means, i still have a great life right? 

That's why, you can't give up! Give a chance for yourself to be happy. :)












6 comments:

Amaris said...

I love your blazer! :)

Ira Kharchenko said...

I love the emerald blazer <3

Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Angelica said...

What a wonderful outfit!
I love that green blazer <3

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Great tips on staying happy. Staying positive and always smiling is my trick to being happy as well. You look adorable in this outfit btw, I'm loving the green and orange combo!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Great tips on staying happy. Staying positive and always smiling is my trick to being happy as well. You look adorable in this outfit btw, I'm loving the green and orange combo!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

badbatdiary said...

your collar <3