. Love Simple Green: I Never Been the Same

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Never Been the Same








Adorable Projects Boots, unbranded bag, xsml Skirt

January already gone. Time fly so fast right?
Well, that's life. You should keep alive and love yourself.
No wonder that's why red is love colors. 
It's look a brave color for me. Even, i'm not really like it. 
After 32 days, we still keep remember our memories.
The time when i walk into my future.
The time when i follow my heart.

It's the time that always make me smile.
Don't forget to say  'thanks' for your life! 

Happy Sunday in Febuary! 



7 comments:

Katie Aman said...

You are beautiful! I love your bag so much, it's very classic and pretty. And how cute is your skirt with the buttons down the front? Love it :) Also, I just bought some boots like that-they look perfect with this! Have a happy day!

Domenic Bartlett-Roylance said...

cute smile.

xx Domenic

stylehuntingclub.com

le style child said...

your bag is beautiful! x

Kathy Noto said...

that top reminds me so much of the Hanii Y lace top Yoon Eun Hye wore in the korean drama I Miss You. You look lovely and classy. :)

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

Dilara Köseler said...


Hi dear ,

I loved your blog and I'm following you. If you would like to mine :

www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

Also my facebook page and bloglovin :

www.facebook.com/dilarakoselerblog

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3927006/dilara-koseler

Daniella Robin said...

So adorable! I will now browse through all your posts !

Polly Bland said...

love your bag!!!!