. Love Simple Green: Give You Everything

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Give You Everything






Button skirt, UP wedges, unbranded bag

Easy come.. Easy go...

That's a life right? Well, i never felt bored to talk about life.
But how to make ourself feel happy all the time?
Maybe, you can give everything the best for your life.
Don't push too hard, but don't be a coward.
You are good and always be good when you stay think positive.
Well, i'm not saying it's easy to try, but it will feel right when you trying.
That's what i'm doing.


from here.






8 comments:

Sharmili said...

cool collar matching the skirt :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

Meredith said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear! I'm loving that skirt. It has me wishing spring would get here faster! :)

Rachel said...

You look adorable! I love the flowered skirt--makes me think of spring, I want it to come soon!

Katie Frank said...

you look amazing, what a wonderful skirt <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love the print of that skirt so very much!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Elana said...

This skirt is so pretty! I love that the collar matches too. Your blog is adorable :)

cmichellestyles said...

Very cute skirt n' bowtie!
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

Ali Hval said...

Oh, I love your collar! And the print on your skirt matches it so perfectly. Cute cute. :D