. Love Simple Green: Problems? Yes, you can solve it!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Problems? Yes, you can solve it!






skirt by Picnic, shoes by Ninety9 icon, bag unbranded

How i can solve the problems?

Well, sometimes problems always blow our mind. Am i right?
Because i feel like thats. 
When i was in some trouble, sometime i choice to stay calm with walking for 5 until 10 minutes.
I will go by myself, looking for some stuff, and thinking.
Sometimes i try to looking where is the problem come from.
From that, i will try to clear my mind.
And if i already feel really calm, i will smile.
I will try to change my mind into some positive thinking. 
Because what we think is bad, sometimes is not really bad. 
Just believe, that you can solve it! 
Then, say goodbye to problems! 







8 comments:

Putri Valentina said...

Love the bag :D
so cool dear :D

http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

Marie Zamboli said...

lovely post honey <3
I want to invite you to join my New giveaway WIN 50 $ to spend on TIDESTORE

oxoxoxo
Marie

Ruby and Rosa said...

just believe and try :D
happy new year !
love your top :)

anyway, join my giveaway!
win idr 50.000 gifts vouchers
and get all beauty stuff with half price :)

Kenneillia Mighty said...

Love love love your bag!
Such a great buy.

Check out my blog and hopefully we can follow one another :D

Kenneillia M.
http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

BERTHA NATASHA said...

i love those black heels!
where can i find ninety9 at Jakarta?

utkaaa said...

great look and amazing bag! ♥

Jane said...

I just fell in love with your bag, so cute <3

Lenusik Velvetrose said...

Love sweater! fine!