. Love Simple Green: I Dreamed A Dream

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Dreamed A Dream






skirt picnic, bag unbranded, wedges UP

Well done! Here is my saturday thoughts :) 
The simple things to love yourself is more about knowing yourself. 
It's not difficult, like a song 'The world as i see is remakable' by Jason Mraz.
 Look the worlds, there are so many things to be in love.
Feel blesed with what you have, feel happy even is hard.
Don't be scare. There are many angels in there. 
 I dream a great life that will be begin.


And, i just watched Les Miserable last wednesday. I liked that movie and the story.
It's little bit sad but that's so inspired.
Here is my favorite song from Anne Hathaway.




Happy Saturday!


5 comments:

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

such a cute outfit!

from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

Stela said...

Love your outfit!!
Les Miserable made me cry my eyes out!!

Jen Hsieh said...

Those shoes are fantastic! And I just saw Les Mis so I smiled when I saw your blog title. Such a great film and I agree with you - sad but inspiring.

JennifHsieh

Katie said...

Nice!
Katie xx
http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

lucia m said...

loving the blazer!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com