. Love Simple Green: How To Enjoy Sunday?

Sunday, January 6, 2013

How To Enjoy Sunday?






skirt Cotton On, wedges UP, Bag unbranded

Here is the first Sunday in 2013. How's your day? I hope you can enjoy the weekend. Well, for me, i have some tips to enjoy my Sunday. 

- Sleep Time
For me, i don't need to go in Sunday. Because i like to sleep. Maybe, i will use my Sunday time for sleep around 3-4 hours. So, in Monday, when i work again, i will feel more fit.

-Let's Update Your Blog
So busy in the weekdays? Well, i bet you don't have a time to update your blog. I like to write in my blog in Sunday. Because i feel free to think and get the idea. I like spend around 2 -3 hours to update my blog. Sometimes, i will make a little change such as a button or banner to make my blog more look great looking.

-Walking Blog?
I means blog walking. I really like to look a lot of bloggers. Because it always give me an insight and some ideas. So, i can make something new for my blog too. Giving a comment, meet a bloggers friends, and looking a great style are the useful things for me.

-Hangout with Family
It's always be fun to hangout with a family. For me, is really a quality time. Because in the weekdays, i always came home late and they already slept. So, i really like going with my mom and sister sometimes with my father and brothers. Love this time!

-Shoot shoot Shoot
Honestly, i don't have a time to take a photos for my style. So, what i'm doing, i will prepare some of my clothes to mix and match, then in Sunday i will take a photos. Well, maybe 2 or 3 styles. Then, i will editing. When i have an idea for blogging, i will pick my photo style and write some things that i hope it can inspiring my reader. Sometimes i will write about my feelings or my stories or my dreams. 

Well, Sunday always be a great time. Hope you can enjoy your Sunday! And i still have a lot of suprises for my blog. Wish me luck! 


6 comments:

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

This is so cute! I love stripes with floral prints :)

Melissa said...

Wonderful tips! I really love your look here, too. x


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Marsa said...

you look so so cuute :)
i love your striped top!

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

fhenny said...

lovely skirt and shoes
happy new year!
xoxo
style frontier

howvintage said...

Love your skirt with the striped top, I love anything with stripes!

http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm loving all the floral, especially that skirt! So adorable. :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/