. Love Simple Green: Fashionista Traveler By Heart -Miss Beatrix

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fashionista Traveler By Heart -Miss Beatrix

Dear All,

So, how is going? Anyway, this is a new year 2013. Wohhoo!! Here is my first guest post.
She is from Philipines. Her name is Bernadeth Guiterrez and she have blog called Miss Beatrix. She is 18th years old and she really have a great blog. Anyway, here is my interview with her. Hope you like it! 



1. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to travel the world, document it on my blog and share it to my readers.





2. Can you share your journey story to reach your dream until now?
Of course, I have to keep in mind that my priority is always going to be my studies because this is the key for you to open the door that will lead you to a beautiful career and get the opportunity to reach your dream. That's why I took up Tourism as my college course because as I study, I also get the chance to travel. 

3. where is the place that you really wants to go?
I guess it would be Paris but not because I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower (like most people) but because I wanted to see and roam around the Garden of Versailles and just get to wear all of my coats that I haven't got the chance to wear here in my country.

4. what is your favorite style and who is the person that really inspired your style?
My favorite style would be a mix of something girly with a little bit of twist of being edgy. I guess, there's no specific person of who always inspires me the most but sometimes, it would be K-pop groups or artists like Cher Lloyd and Vanessa Hudgens.

5. Tell us about your favorite quotes and why? :)
"Keep your feet on the ground. When your head's in the clouds." because for me, this means being humble even though you're already popular.



5 comments:

Bernadeth G. said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! <3

anasgch said...

She's lovely~ :D this post is nice! :D
xoxo
htpp://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

Lucie Srbová said...

She is absolutely amazing! thanks for the interview!

Can you please vote for me here: http://bit.ly/UJuHHk You just have to like ModCloth on FB and you can vote. It will take you only few seconds.

Thanks a lot!
Kisses, Lucy:)

Linnie Tam said...

She's absolutely gorgeous :D

xx
http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

she looks like a cool blogger! ill have to check her out!


x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM