. Love Simple Green: The Truth Secret of Happiness by Paula

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Truth Secret of Happiness by Paula


Dear All,

So, here is my next guest post. Who is she? Her name is Paula from Pink Bow. I bet you will like her. Because she has a great style. Let's we take a look.. :)


What is your biggest dream? And can you share about your journey to reach it?

I must admit to not being the most ambitious person. I will have small goals that I aim to achieve, whether this be travel plans or aims in life such as buying property etc. At the moment, I am focusing on travel plans for next year to celebrate a special birthday. So I am trying to save a lot of money to fully enjoy the trip. I will enjoy the research part, planning where to stay, where to visit etc.





What is your hope and your wishes for the new year?

To have good health and remain content. And for those around me to enjoy the same.



Who is your figure person that really inspire you?

I would say my mother. Her opinion really matters to me above anyone else. She has such good morals and values and is so perceptive about a whole manner of things.


Can you share about your favorite style?

I really love the style of figures such as Anna Karina or Chantal Goya from the 1960’s. Something appeals to me about that sleek mod style.



What is your quotes that really accompany you for your life?

Coco Chanel –
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live what is happening”.
“Fashion fades, only style remains the same”.

William Morris –
“The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life”.
“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful”.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by error,
while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and
would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse
it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also
added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read much more, Please do keep up the superb work.
Also visit my web page - trucks

Leather Jackets Online said...

amazing outfit the dress is so beautiful and the loafers...fabulous!