. Love Simple Green: The Moments That I Will Never Forget it!

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Moments That I Will Never Forget it!



Singapore Trip with My Best Friends


Valentine Day at Dikotakita (The office that i really like it!)


Farewell with Diana Rikasari from dikotakita


My Farewell party from dikotakita




With my short time worker at retail industries




First Reunion with KMK IBII Class 2006 




Bandung Trip In The End A year with KMK IBII Class 2006



 Christmas Celebrate at Bounche Indonesia
My new office until now.
Wish me Luck for 2013. :)




My Christmas Dinner with my Best Friends


Well, thats my recap photo's about my sweet memorries. Not all, but this is the important parts of my journey at 2012.
Sometimes i felt bad, i felt sad.
But i never forget how to smile.
Every years, i must walked into 366 days, and 52 weeks.
That's not that horrible and scary!
Why?
Because i can still walking, talking and do what i want with my two hands
My wish are simple
-I wish a great years
-I  wish i can make it happens all my dream
- I wish i can see what i never saw in 2012
-I wish i can be a good person for everyone
-I wish i can still working to be a copywriter, a writer, and a blogger
-I wish i can meet a lot of great people around the world.

No more scary things!
No more worries!

Be Brave! Be okay!
Everything is gonna be LOVELY! 

Happy New Year 2013!! 




22 comments:

Irene Buffa said...

Amazing blog! What about following each other? <3

MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

NEW POST UP: ICED!

samecookiesdifferent said...

Hope you enjoy an adorable time with your family
Hope you enjoy the nye eve -
wish you the best for 2012
LVE
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

great pics!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Seems like a wonderful moments!
Thanks for sharing.
xoxo

Polly Bland said...

Happy New year to you, too! You're such a sweet girl. Have a wonderful new year!

love, polly :)

Lucie Srbová said...

Amazing pics! seems like an amazing year!

Wish you an amazing new year!
Kisses, Lucy:)

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely photos! seems like you had a nice time :) happy new year!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

It's so funny seeing you with so many people. We bloggers are usually so alone on our blogs! Lovely happy pictures and happy new year to you!

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

Looks like you have a ton of great people and friends surrounding you - here's to a great 2013!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Katie Aman said...

Great photos! Looks like you have a lot of fun friends :) Hope you had a wonderful New Year's!

Jennifer said...

best wishes for 2013!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rebecca said...

Awesome pictures! So many fantastic memories! Thanks so much for sharing!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

such sweet memories! =) Happy 2013!
xo,
nancy

canvasofculture said...

Singapore looks like such a fun place! Happy new year, hope it's a great one:)

xx

bianca f said...

such a cute idea of a recap!
must have been great going trough all the pics

x
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Inggih Laras Ati said...

Happy New Year dear..,
Nice trip and enjoy your day<3
You know diana rikasari,,wow nice

followed you now.
Xoxo,Ila

mariel janina said...

fun filled 2012 :) hope it's the same for you and more this 2013 :)

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Agnieszka (Aga) Guerrero Olesinska said...

Amazing pictures. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine:-)
Kisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Katie Frank said...

so many lovely photos <3 yay
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

GlamorousGirl said...

great!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.co

Kelly Jaspers said...

Great pics:)!

www.fussylife.com

Do you like to follow each others' fb pages?
www.facebook.com/fussylife

Mara said...

it looks like you have great friends! I'm sure you'll make so many more wonderful memories with them this year :) xox