. Love Simple Green: Merry Chirstmas!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Chirstmas!








Wish you have a great Christmas! 

When the night is come, a brighter stars shining in the sky.
When i looked up, i saw the greatest night in this december.
When i realize, i felt blessed for all the things i have.
When i meet you, i wish you all the best.
For this moment, i just want to said
Thank You!
For born to me
For be my greatest friends
For be yourself
For all the things you give!

Merry Christmas!! 






4 comments:

Ira Metelska said...

You are very cute!
Love your skirt :)

Naomi Sutanto said...

Hello! I just followed you because you remind me of home. I'm from Indo as well!

Hope you visit my blog sometime!

mei said...

merry christmas!

nice outfit

Melanie Pangilinan said...

Cute and merry christmas to you too!

xxoo,
Melanie
aetherlily.blogspot.com