. Love Simple Green: The World As I see It

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The World As I see It





charles and keith heels, unbranded skirt + top

It's a remakable place...

well, this is my future.
When i walked from day into another days.
Love is everywhere.
I can saw people smile.
I can laugh together with people around me.
Yes, i'm crying sometimes.
Anyway, this is life.

No it's not hard for me to love you. No, it's not a difficult thing.
Because You are the world to me

-Jason Mraz-







5 comments:

utkaaa said...

perfect look! Great skirt!
XOXO

Jennifer said...

cute skirt hun :)

xo Jennifer

https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Jen Hsieh said...

What a chic and glamorous look! I'm loving all the red and black. :)

JennifHsieh

Milex said...

you are too pretty for words.

Beth said...

Very cute outfit! I love the skirt.