. Love Simple Green: Let's Make a Dream - Ashlyn Kettler

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let's Make a Dream - Ashlyn Kettler


 dear all,

So, here is my next guest post. Her name is Ashlyn Kettler, she is from Triple Thread. She is a photography student. I really like her style. Let's read her biggest dream. :)




1. What is your biggest dream?

My biggest dream is to own my own business. I'd love to have a small boutique somewhere, supporting local artists and designers while pursuing my own creative interests. 


2. Can you share about your journey to reach your dream?

Right now, I'm on my way to reaching my dream by researching as many local companies as I can. I'm constantly thinking about ideas for stores that I could open. I'm also really excited to expand my blog with my ideas, so blogging regularly is another way that I'm trying to reach my goals.



3.What is your favorite outfit? And why?

My favorite outfit is typically black skinny jeans and a blue oxford shirt. I always feel classic and completely "myself" when I'm wearing a variation on this ensemble. It's also the perfect base for interesting accessories. The look can go so many different ways!


4.Who is your inspired? I means like your favorite person

I couldn't say just one person who has inspired me along the way. I'm constantly inspired by the people around me, snippets of the past, photographs that I see in books, my favorite movies, and other bloggers. Just knowing that there are so many people who are living their dreams is what keeps me motivated every day.


5.what is your favorite quotes that always make you felt comfort.. :)

 It's a bit long, but my favorite quotation is from the past American president, Theodore Roosevelt:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "


These words inspire me to take risks and try anything, even if I think that I can't do it.

4 comments:

America Lettuce said...

Wow, her style is really beautiful. Lovely Guest Post(:

lettucerforyou.blogspot.com

Lidia Frolova said...

Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)
www.gvozdishe.com
GIVEAWAY in my blog

Kathy Noto said...

She is beautiful! What an inspiring post. <3

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

livlovelaugh said...

wow, i loved her outfits and also her inspiring answers~ So lovely!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr