. Love Simple Green: I know who i am

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I know who i am





forever 21 shirt, UP wedges, unbranded skirt

Did you ever lose yourself for a moment?
I did. Sometimes i felt like , why i'm in here? Why and why?
But then i realize, this is who am i. 
I like green. I like skirt. I like shoes. I like art. I like creative world.
I like everything in my life.
Bad and good. Honestly, it's beautiful
Do you ever cry?
Yes, i do. Many times. 
When i'm worries, when i'm scared, when i'm happy.

This is life. And look my pictures. That's what i want for life.
Smile. Keep smile. Always smile.
even in the crisis time.
Even in the hurt time.
And believe, every problems always have a solution.
Again, life is uncertain. Sometimes what you plan, never happen for this time.
But in the future? It can be happen.

Same with my life now. 
It happen, in this time, my future.

Will tell you a stories some day. 
Wish you luck and wish me luck too. 



11 comments:

chantilly said...

your shoes are too cute! and yes, i cry a lot too :) xx

AhkaVintage said...

Beautiful little poem - it's good to keep smiling too - sometimes it helps just to get through. Very cute jacket too.
www.AhkaVintage.com

Lucie Srbová said...

I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! You look adorable!
Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

Kisses, Lucy!

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2012/11/love-vs-hate.html

Bridgette Nicole said...

You look adorable! I wish it were still hot here where I live! Those shoes are awesome as well. I am your newest follower, from the blog hop!
-Bridgette
Follow me at: http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Marisa Violeta said...

Those shoes are amazing dear!

Kailey said...

Ahh so adorable! I love those shoes <3

Anti said...

hii irene,,,you look so pretty, nice outfit ^^
agree with you, just keep smiling and think positive,,,every problem have their solution ^^

hugs

Carmen Ri said...

Your shirt makes me happy! Good luck :)

Carmen Ri.

Taylor Morgan said...

Cute jacket! I love the color! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

Current Giveaway - The Printed Mint

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Ah, I love that shade of yellow, it's such a happy colour! That's a happy and upbeat poem!

goodbadandfab said...

So fab! Definitely a worthy blog read!

www.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!
twitter: goodbadandfab
instagram: goodbadandfab
facebook: www.facebook.com/goodbadandfab123