. Love Simple Green: Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE






unbranded skirt + OVL bag, Zara skirt, UP wedges

This is the end of my long weekend. Happy Sunday!

Honestly, i have many things in my mind. It's like wanna blow up my brain. Make me a little bit stress to think about it. No little, but yes, i'm stresses and scare and worries. What will happen in the next week? Am i ready to everything? My new office just launch a website. I prepared for that in almost one a half months. First, i really enjoy it. But after that, oh no.. To much presure in there. To much risk that i must responsible. Then i'm thinking , this is life right? The real time that maybe i really dream about.

I still don't get it what i want. But what i really need , i think i already get it. I need to calm. I need to teach myself how to confident and believe that everything will be okay. Now i already worked almost 3 years in three difference companies. So many things i learned from each of them. 

Now, it's my future. Many opportunities comes to me. Am i scare? Really scare to be honest. But again, i try to learn how to make myself calm. Everything will be okay.

Like a Kung Fu Panda quotes said, " Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery and today is a gift. It's doesn't matter what happen in the past. What is matter is now. The future."

For me, i always think like this. " I'm walking in this world. I climb a stair. Sometimes, i need to fall first until i got the next stair. That's the journey. What i need to believe is that dream  will happen, and i never walk alone. "

So simple. But in reality, it's hard to do. Always hard. But keep it simple is make it better. Yes, everything is possible. What you plan sometimes is not like you things. But that's life. You must deal with it, believe and make it enjoy. 

People? What will happen with them. They will look all of you, from A until Z. They will judge you no matter what good or bad you are. They will hate and love you. That's them. They are not you, and you are not them. 

So, everything what you do, what your way, have a risk. Take it and make a responsible with that. Everything will be okay. He have a promise for you. Believe it! 

You are funkin perfect. You are beautiful. You are good. You can do it.  

Happy Sunday! 




9 comments:

Bernadeth G. said...

Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Kathy Noto said...

Such an inspiring post! <3

kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

Kym said...

Irene, your post is so inspiring and comforting and true. It's ok to be scared and stressed as long as you know you can learn from it, and just get over it and move on. I really love the quote from Kung Fu Panda :)

Also, can I say how much I LOVE your outfit?! The shoes with tights looks so cute!

xo
Kym
<a href="http://www.bittyandbunny.blogspot.com>bitty.and.bunny</a>

Marisa Violeta said...

Aw, you look so cute :)
I love the wedges!!

Janice Thi Tran said...

Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
xox
Janicethitran.blogspot.com
<3

Fragile Bird said...

Gorgeous outfit and lovely photos!!

If you have a few moments spare please check out my blog for a Jenny Colgan giveaway!!

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

x

Carmen Ri said...

Such a lovely post! Your shoes are gorgeous!

Carmen Ri.

Deanna said...

Loved this post! And you quoted kung fu panda... so win. ;) Chin up, and being scared can be a good thing, I think. xo. Deanna
Curly Adventures

Ciara Baron said...

You have a wonderful shoe collection, I'm jealous!

Ciara xx
www.atrickleofmeaning.com