. Love Simple Green: Dream Big - Amanda Thomas

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dream Big - Amanda Thomas


Dear All,

Today is saturday. It means... GUEST POST! yeay! :) So, who is she? Well, her name is Amanda.. She is from Here Comes The Sun. And still, we will talk about the dream.. Because this is the month of dream! Let's we take a look... 




1. What is your biggest dream?

I just want to enjoy life. I want to develop and grow in my career (marketing/ advertising), continue on with my blog, travel with my husband and enjoy the company of good people.



2. What style that you really like it? And what is your dream style?
I really like it when you see someone who is just confident and happy with what they're wearing, whatever it is. I like a mix of vintage and new, high end and low end. 


3. Can you share about your journey to make your dream come true?
I believe in hard work, always looking to the future and surrounding yourself with good people. I have amazingly inspiring and supportive friends and family, I dream big and I love pouring my heart and soul into work.


4. Who is the person that really inspiring you? 
I really look up to women who have been successful in business and worked really hard. People like Hilary Clinton, Ellen Degeneres and the Olsen Twins. Style wise I love Alexa Chung, Oliva Palermo and bloggers like Tuula, Gary Pepper Vintage and Calivintage. 


5. What is your favorite quotes? And why? :)
My all time favourite quote is "Dream big, work it out from there". I like it because it reminds me not to let anything like logic or rationalisation to get in the way of living my dreams. 



so, that's about her.. Dream big, work it out from there i think is the good quotes right? And let's get your dream come true! :)

Happy Saturday! 





5 comments:

Megan said...

great interview! I always find posts like this so inspiring.

Aayla @ mypaintedbird.blogspot.com said...

I just adore her outfit in the second photograph! It's wonderful.

MyPaintedBird

The Indie Fox said...

It's so cute! And every outfit is perfect :D

xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

Bernadeth G. said...

i'm in love with this!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Bernadeth G. said...

i'm in love with this!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)