. Love Simple Green: All The Little Detail - Marissa Violetta

Saturday, October 6, 2012

All The Little Detail - Marissa Violetta


Dear All,

Yippie.. Here is my second guest in this blog. So happy.. :) 
She is from Green Grass and Black Clouds. Her name is Marissa Violetta from Portugal. So, let's we take a look about her.. :)



1. What is your biggest dreams? The things that you really curious and you really wants to reach it.
My biggest dream? Well, everytime somebody asks me this question I always think about having a sweet little apartment in Paris, working as a fashion advertiser and having a closet full of Orla Kiely and Dahlia dresses but what I really want is just to be happy. Really. This might sound a bit of a cliché but that's exactly what I want. I just want my life filled with all the little details that I like!





2. Can you share about your journey? I means what things that you already done, and how it feels?
Well, I'm almost an university graduated and that's such a big deal for me right now. Also, I'm living in Santiago de Compostela in Spain, learning a new language and being able to talk to everybody without freaking out. When I look behind I always realized how much I've grown up as a person and how confident I am right now. I dress the way that I want without feeling like everybody is judging me and that's amazing! It feels great to be the person that I always wanted to be!

3. In your blog, you always wore dresses and skirts.. Can you share about that? :)
I'm a girly girl who loves dresses, skirts and all those pretty details that girly girls like! I feel much more confident wearing skirts and dresses than wearing anything else. I never know how to wear jeans or pants and I don't those pieces are made for my body shape! Also, skirts and dresses are so much funnier!

4. who is the figure person that inspired your life?
I don't know if there is just one person that inspired my life. Many inspired me through the years in many different ways! But I like to believe my dad is my main inspiration. He such a hard worker with such a great heart and such a great taste! I wish I could be half as good as him!


5. What is your favorite quotes for your life?
A couple of weeks ago I realized I don't have a favorite quote. How bad is that? I used to love a Kafka one but I no longer feel like is makes any sense in my life. I hope someday I'll find some quote that I can't describe as my favorite I just don't believe this is the moment.



So, the point for today is..Life is uncertain. Sometimes what we need just make a dream, and try to make it come true. And just love what you wore. Because that's who you are.. 

Happy Saturday Fellas! 




8 comments:

Rinesha Siahaan Blog said...

i.n.s.p.i.r.i.n.g :)

Simona said...

She´s awesome!:)
xx

haley said...

You have a great blog. Very unique style. I followed you and will for sure visit on a regular basis. Hope you can also visit my blog www.instyleforless.org. I will be thrilled if you think it's worth your following or liking.
Thank you
Haley www.instyleforless.org

haley said...

You have a great blog. Very unique style. I followed you and will for sure visit on a regular basis. Hope you can also visit my blog www.instyleforless.org. I will be thrilled if you think it's worth your following or liking.
Thank you
Haley www.instyleforless.org

madame-chocolate said...

♡ nice post! want to follow each other? ;)

Lini Trinh said...

she is very sweet and very inspired post :) well done ^^

Liliana Cardoso said...

Hi :)
This post is really inspiring, she is lovely.

xxx
Lily
http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

Puja Visaya said...

I'm totally into quotes and wanted to share this one with you:
"Why fit in when you were made to stand out", Dr. Suess