. Love Simple Green: Romantic Wednesday Dress

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Romantic Wednesday Dress





unbranded dress, ninety icon boots Up wedges ,  Istana Accessories necklace, handmde bracelet 



So, today is my holiday. That's why i took a photo with my clothes. I like mix and match my clothes when i'm in holiday. How do you think about this photos? Okay, why am i in holiday? Yes, i'm preparing for my new job in a fashion retail industries. Yes, my dream come true. I got that job. Actually, i would take care they e-commerce. Basicly, it's an online.They want to sell their product by online. That's my interest. Fashion industries and online. I'm so exicted. Please pray for me! I hope next week will be a great weeks for me.  

By the way, i did it. I made my own bracelet. I made from my waistband and mix with my pearl. How do you think?

And last, i want to review my necklace. Why? Because it's new. Where i got it? In here. You can choose many accessories in there. From necklace, bracelet, ring and handbands. So cute, so vintage and so unique. Just go there, pick and buy it! It will make your day seems bright! Just kidding! Take a look if you have a time, i promise it will be fun.





10 comments:

Joshua Christian said...

Hey I love the combination of the dress and the belt, there's a sense of romanticism between them. And I do love your self-made pearly wristband <3

ELISA said...

Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Laura Go said...

like the dress a lot. Especially with the lovely necklace.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Katie Frank said...

You look stunning in this dress <3 Just awesome. Love this look. Would you like to follow each other?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

Dana Paramita said...

love ur shoes!


http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

oooh very lovely! and btw you've got great collection of shoes





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Marlen said...

I love that necklace! i'm all about pops of color :)

Carmen Ri said...

Congratulations on the new job! Good luck :) The necklace is so cute and brings a lovely pop of colour to your outfit!

Carmen Ri.

Clara Turbay said...

it´s the perfect way to chosse what you like and show it off.
@paquetevistasbi

Kimberly Bonham said...

I love your blog!
New follower. Follow me back via GFC?