. Love Simple Green: Sunday Experience With D'Eyeko Premium Lashes

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Experience With D'Eyeko Premium Lashes

So, this is my first time used eye lashes. I thought it will be hard. But it is not. Yes, first time is always not perfect. I failed 3 times until I did it. You can see my photo’s here.



How do you think? Am I doing great? I hope so. It called D’eyeko Premium Lashes.   It is made in Indonesia. And it’s 100% handmade. For a begginer like me, it’s easy to use it and remove it. You can see my photos right? It made my eyes look bigger than usual. Oopss.. it’s my hope. But, thanks D’eyeko I can learn how to make my eyes looks pretty. 




In Indonesia, it called “Bulu Mata”. So, D’eyeko is the eyelashes with natural hair. They have lot’s of choices .You can choose a variety of colors, shape and size of. So, you can used in many events. Even in the daily events.Great right?  I think you must try this product. 

Now, I like to use this. And yes, I must learn first.  Because it’s still not neat. Do more practice and then you will be great. Like this life right? You try something new, you learn it, and you will good in that things. Just be patient.  Then, you will look pretty and great. I like look great and confidence, right? It's fun and easy to make you eyes look pretty.

You can like their facebook and follow their twitter too if you want to know more about this product. It's a friendly product for our beauty.And you can learn from youtube too. But it's in Indonesia, that's okay you can look it first, right?






Do you see my new necklace? You can buy in here too. It's cheap and many variations. You can pick a necklace, bracelet, or ring. You must try to mix and match your clothes. Because it's fun. Sometimes, in my life, i felt bored and need something new. That's why i like this experience. Mix and match my clothes, and learn using a eye lashes. I kind a like this activity. 
And here is my last photos. I just learned how to made a shapes like this from youtube. Yay! I did it!



dress cache-cache,  necklace istana acc, wedges Up

My qoutes for today is 
“ Better try than never. Even you failed, but it’s not the way you must give up. Try and try and try, then you will realize it's a great thing to try. Try something new is a greatest experience. You will learn many things from that! “

Practice make perfects! Cheers!







19 comments:

Diaswari Predani said...

you make it so pretty! love it. I am so bad on make ups so I guess I have to practice a lot, hehe
wanna follow each other?

sweet and sugars,
Dias

Marti said...

You look so cute! :))

xoxo
http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

nikkijoy said...

That dress is so so gorgeous! Great quote at the end too, so true =)

Hola Bambi said...

you're too gorgeous and that necklace is effing amazing!!

Hanna & Christel said...

it looks beautiful! and your outfit is so cute!

<3

ps. you can now win some awesome Sabre sunglasses on our blog!

ELISA said...

Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

evi mili said...

cute outfit!
wanna follow each other??
:)
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

NRC♥ said...

Gorgeous dress love it!

NRC ♥

VIPXO said...

Awh cute! xo

http://www.vipxo.co.uk

Ashley said...

Love your blog. Now following your blog. xoxo Ashley www.fashionismydayjob.com

MyCrushCouture said...

Great lashes! I love your dress, very romantic because the color and of course lace but still chic! :-)

mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

Tanii said...

I like your eyelashes and the necklace! Cool outfit :)

Carmen Ri said...

You look so pretty, love the necklace!

Carmen Ri.

irene wibowo said...

thank you.. :) yes lets follow each other.. :)

I visit your blog and thats cool! :)

evi mili said...

thank you sweetie!
follow you via bloglovin,on twitter and with GFC!
:)
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

Blytheponytailparades said...

You look gorgeous!

Stevia said...

so true practice makes perfect!

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

You eyes look gorgeous!


natzcracker

Aizzing said...

such a dreamy dress! looks so pretty! :)