. Love Simple Green: Monday Work Outfit

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Work Outfit




Pop Flats Oxford shoes, picnic skirt, handmade bag, Istana Acc green necklace

So, what the new today?
Is my bag and my shoes.
I just bought my shoes and i love it.
For the bag, how do you think? It's from my friends in my last office.
She gave me in my last day. I'm supprised because she made by herself.
Amazing right? I really love it.
And here is my monday work outfit. 

I give you my secret for made my day more fun. It is my green necklace collar. I love it. How do you think about it? 

Happy Monday to you all.




3 comments:

Always Maylee said...

Simple yet stylish! Love the ruffles on your sleeves and the green collar necklace, both are so cute and give this outfit a little something extra! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Katie said...

i love your bag! can't believe your friend made it!

Anonymous said...

Pop flatsnya lucu banget!