. Love Simple Green: It's My Dream- Jennifer Hsieh

Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's My Dream- Jennifer Hsieh

Dear All,

This is will be my first guest post. I would like to introduce my pretty blogger friend. Who is she? Her name is Jennifer Hsieh.. And so,what we will talking about? It's about "DREAM".. I already asked her to answer my five questions Those questions basicly is to describe  her dreams. And Let's take a look her favorite outfits and read about her dreams now! :)




1. What do you like in your life? 

People. I always surround myself with people who love me and support what I want to achieve in life. No matter what you have, what you want, or what you need, as long as you have people who have got your back, you're good to go. When it comes to the little things in life, there's nothing like watching an inspiring film, reading a good book, or spending some time adventuring with my journal or camera.



2. What do you love?

I love connecting with people. The work I do now is heavily people-centric and I love being part of a community (online or in-person). It's amazing being able to affect the lives of others through simple actions and a kind word to show you care. 




3. what is your hope? It's like a wishes for your dream

Eventually I would love to save up enough money to start up a small, local coffee shop in a small town. It would be a place where people from the community of all ages would be able to relax, connect with the locals, and grow as people. I would promote local artists, music, and businesses. 




4. how you will do to reach it? so it's like a share about what will you do to make it come true.

I don't know if I'll ever reach it but a girl can dream! It'll require a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience. Not to mention money to support my endeavors. Oh, and of course I'll need to learn how to make a good pot of coffee. ;)




5 Best Quote to describe my dream: 

"Don't follow your dreams. Chase them."







Thank you Jen, to be my first guest post.. So, this is my new things in this blog.. i will do this more often.. Who will be the next of my guest post? It's will be a suprise! Actually, i would like to make another interview about a dreams. Why? because catch your dream is a part of your life. And it's a very nice things to share. 

So, don't miss it my next guest post fellas! Let's make a DREAMS come true! Cheers! :)





16 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

her 2nd look is pretty!!

thanks so much for supporting my blog sweetie <333

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Wonder Woman said...

She really is pretty! :) Love her style!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Verlyncia Tyson said...

loving this so much.

http://www.mod-i-fied.blogspot.com

Katie Frank said...

i love first look <3 such lovely post <3 ! thanks for sharing :)!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

Cute colors in her outfits :) I agree! Chase your dreams~

Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

Rachael said...

Great style! Would love to follow each other (I'm following).Rx

GlamorousGirl said...

wow.love the second photo with the long skirt!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Haley Titus said...

Your outfits are so cute! Glad to have found your blog <3
ps you better start that coffee shop!

Best,
Colour Me Classic

Katie Frank said...

These photos were taken in Museum Of Fashion in Łódź in Poland :)!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

VIPXO said...

So pretty! xo

http://www.vipxo.co.uk

dunia kecil indi said...

cool interview :))

Clara Turbay said...

Great and natural design!

Teresa said...

Cute casual, chic looks! Love her sweet style!

The Golden Girls said...

LOVE all those outfits! SO cute and chic! xx The Golden Girls

Paramitadana said...

cute! :D

g.ta said...

cute to feature your friend!! =`)

xoxo,
http://teru2xbozu.blogspot.sg/